View Single Post
Old 26-01-12, 09:10 AM   #9
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
This isn't testing the driver. This would have been testing the car and in the hands of someone trained to as very high standard. Not high enough I hear you think - but is there a person on here that has not had a prang before ? I've been given cars that are on test and motorbikes - to put them through what we do day to day.

Yep - terrible waste of a car. I say again though - just lucky no-one got hurt. And this isn't an anti police site - or an anti police post Boot hill - far from it. It's the one site I've been on where I don't care that people know what I do as you're all sensible and fair adults entitled to an opinion and where we're wrong - it's right to criticise and I'll say it too.

People have opinions on it that's why it featured. I've seen a BMW 530 d with less than 500 miles being cut open to release the 3 firearms officers who were stationary minding their own business and got hit from the rear by an HGV. Did that make the press .... no.... no story there ....

Why 2am though - seriously - because it's quiet.....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote