View Single Post
Old 06-02-12, 03:22 PM   #1
Tommy

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Bloody hooligans!

The other day I was sitting in my front room, it was about midnight and I had finished a busy nights work in the restaurant, so I was enjoying a beer and a bit of tv, when I hear some noise outside my house, just some noisey drunk lads, did'nt think much to it, but then I hear what sounds like someone jumping on my car (the ZS is parked right outside my front door) I shot up, looked through the window and see someone actually jumping up and down on the bonnet, I could'nt believe it! as I'm rushing to the door I hear someone shout "jump on the windscreen!" I open the door straight away and hear them say "sh*t! someones there!" they peg it down the road, I ran after them a little way, but thought its not worth it as there was 6 of them, but I was furious! So mad! Had a look at the bonnet, theres a couple of little scratches and a few minor little dents, nothing major, but at the same time majorly annoying. I don't understand how anyone could do that, a large majority of the youth of today have no respect, alot has changed since I was 18, and I'm only 28!
And to top that off, I found a large nail in one of my tyres the next day, got it repaired fairly cheaply though.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote