View Single Post
Old 07-02-12, 08:21 AM   #22
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
They might have been caught doing something further up the road or been on cctv in the vicinity. In any case the police need to plot what is going on and when. If no-one tells them what's happening - they will never put cops where they are needed and give out inaccurate figures of what's going on in the area.

They could have got forensics off the car.

You need to report it.
Muhahahahahahahaha - Sorry Dan, but forensics off the car? thats so funny!

My friend parked his car in a public carpark, which is overlooked by the biggest police station in portsmouth. When he came back his car had smashed window and the radio was stolen.

He walked from his car to the police station (litterally 5 steps or so) and pressed the buzzer on the door... now bearing in mind he could see some policemen sitting the other side of the door laughing and eating doughnuts (no word of a lie) he got the office in winchester across the buzzer who answered because "everyone in portsmouth station is busy" he explained the situation and 15 minutes later one of the guys he could see through the door got up and opened the door.

He then proceeded to explain to this officer what had happened... and was told there was nothing they could do and to drive the car home where they would send forensics the next day to look at it.

The next day came and noone turned up.. so he rang the station to be told it was too late now as forensics wouldn't be able to do anything and because of this there was nothing the police could do, other than give him a crime reference number so he could claim on his insurance.

Noone was ever picked up or questioned about this crime to our knowledge.

And the Police wonder why they have such a bad name when they do things like that...

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote