View Single Post
Old 07-02-12, 10:48 AM   #23
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Tis true Sam, been in a similar situation before and nothing was followed up.

However when something similar happened and I said if I catch them I will deal with them they said you will be done for GBH if you do anything, the scrote would do me and nothing done to him for the offence in the first place!

I would be prepared to get arrested if anyone did anything to me, my family or my property as was the case a couple of weeks ago when things got a little hot between my daughter and her now ex-boyfriend. The Police turned up and I admitted I was going to rip this throat out! When it is a dad and his kids you would do anything to protect them, the Police were actually on my side although legally it was wrong, they would have done the same if in the same situation.
stamford is offline   Reply With Quote