View Single Post
Old 26-02-12, 08:28 AM   #11
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Off topic - sorry - I'm married - nearly 15 yrs mate - and my Mrs puts up with all my car sh1t.

Sure Mick and Pete at least have been married longer. So long as she gets her new handbag and shoes - you'll be able to keep some decent wheels under you.

Nice wheels though.
It's all about teamwork and compromises...............you buy something for yourself/zed and you let her buy something. Been married for 27 years this year, been together 30 years this March!

I've had some 50-60 cars and she never bats an eye. However this is the longest I have ever owned a car, 7 years. What's yours Dan, 7 months?

Good luck with the wheels, they should shift, OZ make good wheels, have had them before.