View Single Post
Old 19-11-07, 07:24 PM   #22
nothin2lose

nothin2lose is on a distinguished road
thts used to happen all the time in my R25, I was even sitting in it on three occations , & had a right go but as they weren't english all they said was SORRY MATE & walked off..... bloody idiots, I felt like smacking them.

One where I parked out of the way to avoid dents, I came back from shopping found big golden line down my door, ( paint ) & next to me a gold peugeot, I decide to write an angry note, but low & behold a women comes back with 3 kids. I Start having a go & shes like my kids dont use that door they get in my side of the car ( wtf she think im stupid ) she just drove off while i was still moaning........ so annoying. Luckily my ZS hasn't had any dents in car parks yet, I park on secondary car park at work next to the angled fences, so the bays are twice as big & you only have to worry about one side. ( so far its working ) however it doesnt stop cars ramming you which has happened, 650 pounds to replace my rear bumper, still the rear bumper had scratches on it before so i see it as an improvement ( apart from my car has history now )
nothin2lose is offline   Reply With Quote