View Single Post
Old 11-04-12, 10:58 AM   #167
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_160zr View Post
Gutted for you Pete, the car isnt making it easy for you is it! dont think ever managed to bump into you at PoL yet! Hope you get it sorted soon! Ill be back down south sometime soon so we should organise another SW meet.

Cheers,
Matt
I know Matt - i been planning on going for the past 3 years and everytime something comes up. Maybe she just hated her time in Brum originally and doesn't want to go back there..... (the car was registered to a MGR person working in Brum before i got it).

in the 9 months after it came out the factory it had the gearbox opened (and 5th put on backwards) and the winsdcreen replaced - badly... amongst a whole host of other 'treats' Matt has found over the years

let me know when you next down this way and hopefully i will be there - if not in the ZS then the fester lmao
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote