View Single Post
Old 27-04-12, 02:43 PM   #17
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
no it is honestly just wear and tear - it hit the life that Matt estimated it would... but due to their nature they dont give you advance warning they are dying - at the start of the journey it was fine...

it sulked going into 5th for a short while on the motorway - and by the time i travellled 80 miles and got to reading there was nothing left... no slip just no disengagement of the gears.... drove it clutchless for the last 500m of the journey, and called the AA when i had to leave

Helix do a uprated organic plate that should fit under the uprated cover i have (aimed at teh T16's) - so if i am lucky - i can just get a new friction plate - one that will last longer, be nicer to drive and give me some more warning when it is getting tired!

I never hit the torque figures we were planning for so i dont need a paddle one....
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote