View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 07:23 AM   #8
brf1976

brf1976 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
My current 180 pulls through all Revs like a train, it is modified though! Certainly don't need to be in a specific rev range to have power

Agree with you the comment the MG ZS certainly does have alot of power but the turbo of the 1.8T (remapped) kicks in at lower revs as to your modified MG ZS it could be different.

I got a flat pack double bed in my 180 the other day also, the other week, I went camping with an 8 man tent (two huge bags make up the tent) and enough kit for me and the two kids for 5 days.. Plenty of space, although I swear the saloon has more space, for non bulky items!

I hear what your saying not tried a double bed in ZS yet lol but I think the estate would have more boot space

Gotta agree with you there! love driving my 180, I do kinda wish it was a Black Saloon MK2 instead of a Red Hatch MK1... but even so still bloody gorgrous to look at, and the mods done to it make it soooo much better to drive
Once I've changed my induction to enclosed type mine sure the drive will be that much better.....and yes agree it is a better drive pleasure.
brf1976 is offline   Reply With Quote