View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 08:16 AM   #11
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
I got a flat pack double bed in my 180 the other day also, the other week, I went camping with an 8 man tent (two huge bags make up the tent) and enough kit for me and the two kids for 5 days.. Plenty of space, although I swear the saloon has more space, for non bulky items!
I am sure I can get more in the Hatch 180 than I could in the 75 Tourer I had before... Its odd, but the 75 was a huge car and didn't seem to have much space in it at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brf1976 View Post
Sure you didn't bump your head lol
No, I was fed up of people not seeing the car... it was like that car was invisible... The Trophy Blue 180 was better, but this Solar Red 180 seems to get people moving, maybe its that stance of this one? (Tis on very low coilovers)

Wow. Just realised that this 180 is my 3rd 180 and my 5th ZS overall (first being a 101 Diesel and there is also a 120 in there somewhere as well) - 3 Hatch's and 2 Saloon's

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote