View Single Post
Old 28-11-07, 03:44 PM   #13
stripey

stripey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich180 View Post
@fly figures is bassicly a estimation of what a cars power is before transmission losses, for instance the zs made 158bhp@ the wheels and they then calculate from that what the actual power at the fly is.

rolling roads are all over the place best to do a search on google for one in your area or atend a rolling road day with a club which is what i did with rovertech. cost was £25+£5 for a fueling check.

mods where just a very good servicedone this week involving oil change, brand new denso plugs fitted, throttle body removed and cleaned, inlet plenum removed and cleaned, brand new maxiflow cold air induction kit with intake located in the inner wing. tank of optimax with some injection cleaner, and a supper chip. oh and a exhuast that the back box actualy seperated from the rest of the system on the first run hence why she sounds so loud.
Cheers for that - I have found a rolling road locally and am setting up a day for some time in January - see the England events... http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=2056 if you are interested.

Who did the service for you and how much did all of that set you back - or are you going to make me jealous and say that you did it all yourself like some kind of superhero (just noticed the smiley so had to use it - bit of a fan).
stripey is offline   Reply With Quote