View Single Post
Old 05-06-12, 05:28 PM   #12
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcam24 View Post
congrats.....i dont have the glass anymore but easy to source ,lol
wheels look smart , what are they ?

hows it compare with your old zs ?

No worries m8. not sure if i need doors yet hav not had time to look if there is anywhere to re fit the motors / glass?? or did they get sliced losing some weight?

Wheels are OZ superleggera but i need to locate another for a spare.

You just can't compare the 2 really, this is a different animal completely.

Don't get me wrong i loved the charged kv6, the noise at 6800rpm with the ITG and full Janspeeds was superb but i always wanted more. The problem was and is its just soo damm ££££ to get anymore power and then there was the question of how much could you push it before it went pop.

I can totally see why you went this route now, with the weight loss, Diff and suspension mods the car feels like a go kart. Small movements in the wheel produce a response and well the motor is awesome for the power it produces does not equate to the performance of the car, if i did not know i would be guessing at around at least 400.

without a shadow of doubt there is not a cat in hells my charged kv6 would get anywhere near this vag powered ZS but the trade off and there always is one lol, its very track focused but thats why i luv it! climb thru the cage turn the key, hear the pump prime, fire it up and the noise just means business.

she's a little lumpy at tick-over and likes the peddle jabbed whilst trying to start when hot but thats a small issue. I will get it on the rollers at martins again and he can make sure its all good to go, well that is until i cant help myself and fit the bigger injectors / high flow intake manifold.

happy as a pig in pooo