View Single Post
Old 20-06-12, 08:06 AM   #16
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
What head unit are you running at the moment? If you looking at high powered speakers you might need an AMP to go with it

BTW... I have a Sony "Inline" amp, I will dig it out and if you want it its yours... or if you want a West Coast Customs AMP I also have one of them laying around... lol

The inline amp connects to the back of the radio in place of the ISO adaptor, then the car ISO adaptor plugs into the inline amp... all speakers are them amp'd with minimal fuss (Even is small enough to slip behind the centre console!)

The west coast customs amp is more complicated as it needs to be wired in

Suppose it depends what you are looking for from the In Car Entertainment system

Also got a few subs as well if your interested
Aladdins cave springs to mind here! Well I am after a new head unit as well so won't be looking to run the current one for much longer. I do have a Clarion in the garage, think its a 4x50w unit. I'm not that into in-car hi-fi just want a decent sound that will rise above the exhaust! So will be interested in what you have and happy to tinker.