View Single Post
Old 06-08-12, 09:15 PM   #7
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
they spent a lot of money on the exhaust system as well just to get it to sound right, i love them, right enough wouldnt have a orange one, not that i dont like them just not the colour for me, very reliable too very few issues on them, spark plugs can be a mare to do if you havent done them before but once you know how its just a bit of a strip, might be worthwhile having the pollen filter changed at some point too, its meant to be done yearly on ford servicing, but some techs seem to find them too hard to do and dont do them, personally find them a **** case and have never not changed one, but changed plenty of bogging ones that clearly havent been done.
if you get any knocking from the rear its likely the ARB links, apart from that enjoy the noise and the torque mega unit, love the engine
got the new ST in now, only got 2 litre 4 cylinder though:/