View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 06:57 AM   #26
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thered180 View Post
Hello, If there is not too many stone chips then would be interested in the front wings and the bonnet, maybe the drivers door too. Could i have a price for each part if you still have them please. Thank you.
Bonnet has gone, the drivers side wing is in good condition apart from a little bit of rust on the edge behind the headlights. The passeneger side wing and drivers door are in good condition though. PM me an offer if your interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMZS180 View Post
How about the heatshield from the rear bumper? is this available and how much please??
I can't remember if it has one (assume it does since it was a 180!) but if it does then £10?

As soon as my new SD card arrives (next day or so) I will take pictures of said items and post up... (SD card broke and I lost 32GB of data now phone won't take pictures without a new SD card and I don't have a digital camera)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote