Thread: Saloon vs hatch
View Single Post
Old 19-09-12, 09:34 AM   #57
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
I think imo that both the hatch and saloon are good in their own ways. I have a mk1 hatch, only reason being that the weekend I went to look at the 2 possible zs's the saloon one was overpriced for what it had wrong with it. (or at least seemed it at the time plus an unknown major knocking from front put me off a little with no proof of belts from new) I would've happily walked away with either car as I think as said they both can and do look fantastic but at the time it was the hatch that came up trumps for me. Also a bonus now as is easy to get the boys bike in and out of the boot easily & all extra baby gear.

I would like a saloon as and when I can afford to have one as mates have the saloon versions but I think the hatch can also look as nice if not nicer.
At the end of the day though, as long as you like what your driving does it really matter what others say..
Just my little thought on it. ZS's rock either way