View Single Post
Old 02-10-12, 10:38 AM   #27
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

They have them turned off quite a bit nowadays, I have a "little helper", that tells me when they are switched on!!

Its only a recent change 6 months or so, mainly because the slip road off Richmond Hill roundabout is too short and a blind pull out into the traffic flow, thats going from Poole to Ringwood way. ie. out of Bournemouth. So bad I never use it, I drive across to the next joining junction, once stopped at the bottom you are stuck, cant see back down the road and pric*s, pushing you from behind, always accidents there.

The worse camera is at the ASDA junction on the Holes Bay road at Poole, dual carriageway 50, goes down to 30, 4 lane junction with lights.

In the middle of it all is a speed camera, red on green or something they call it. The temptation is that when it goes to orange you can be at 30, but still put your foot down to get across this great big junction. Many will say stop on orange, but with cars sticking on your bum expecting you to go through, easier said than done.

This camera has taken more money than all the other cameras in Dorset put together!!!

Hope you get away with it and it was turned off. Only time they have all been off, is when we have the party political conferences at the BIC.