View Single Post
Old 03-10-12, 11:07 AM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Our three are fine together and each one has their own personality, as for not clever I'll have to disagree with you there! The dad Oreo knows how to get around the missus and get his own way, it doesn't work with me and he knows it. The youngest plays games with me and likes to be chased around the room, he hides and then goes in the opposite direction.

In all of this time we have only lost a couple of speaker cables to chewing when they were pups, nothing else. No doors, no shoes, well except my slippers, the pup took a shining to them but I needed some new ones anyway We always give them chewsticks, pigs and cow ears etc and plenty of toys to rip up and if they can catch them we have three cats they can annoy. However the cats always win.