View Single Post
Old 06-10-12, 05:42 AM   #14
MG 53 ZED

MG 53 ZED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSONE80 View Post
Hi all, I have had my 180 saloon for about a year just sat in the garage while I collected all the parts indeed to do a facelift conversion. Why you ask? Surely it's easier to buy a mk2?. The reason I have chosen to do this is because every mk2 I have looked at has been an over priced wreck!, this 180 came up it's 2002 with one owner full history and only 50k. So far I have fitted a complete janspeed system Inc manifolds and sports cat, K&N apollo induction kit, new vented and drilled brakes and pads, full service and MOT (flew straight through no advisories). I have all the facelift body kit which I'm in the process of painting, fantastic car and sounds awesome. I will put some pics up soon.
I am currently doing this to my MK1 ZS 2.0L TD. I have not seen another MK2TD with the same specs as my MK1 hence the reason why i am doing the conversion plus i have already spent alot of time and money getting her up to the standard that i want. Good luck with your conversion, look forward to seeing the pics.