View Single Post
Old 20-10-12, 03:32 PM   #16
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Yeah, it's all fun and games as my circumstances have changed so much in the past three years with two promotions in a year back in 2010 and no time to do anything then sold the vag zs and others for the right reasons but a few months ago my job and I came to a rather difficult situation and I made my choice to leave.

So no more general manager, back to a JCB dealer who made me redundant in 08, the role back then was always a junior role but now I get to play with the big boys so not a bad move and with it it brings no stress of running a business and employing people I just look after myself so my spare time is back. When I knew I was leaving I was a little concerned I will be earning a fair bit less so I sold my boat and mint s2000 and stuck the money in the bank. So with time on my hands I'm going to be bored again and I was thinking of cars and track days for fun and smiles per pounds the zs is unbeatable. If Luke doesn't want to sell then I may look at a e46 m3.

I got a new Nivara too commercial vehicle tax is so much better at 40%, I'm earning less per month but taking home more lol..

How's u Mick.

Regards

Ross
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote