View Single Post
Old 21-10-12, 06:33 PM   #1
Sonic_160zr
Events Organiser England

Sonic_160zr will become famous soon enough
A few little updates

Not really added any pics recently so thought I would chuck some pics up.

Had the usual saggy rear bumper so I sorted that out. Really didnt take too long just had to wait for some new metal S clips as one of mine was missing but other than that it would have taken less than an hour start to finish, had to take a bit of care removing and refitting the bumper as not to scrach any paint!
When the bumper was off I noticed that it looks like there has been some minor accident damage, not sure what could have caused this but I think the rear bumper has been resprayed as the black plastic bit between the exhausts has been colour coded, so whilst it was all off I decided to treat any rusty areas and have a general clean of all the bits you can usually get to.

Bumper re fitted:

Whilst the bumper was off I re stuck some of the bumper spats that were starting to become unstuck, luckly still had some tiger seal from re-fitting the ZR sideskirts. Although at some point I plan to have the whole kit removed and refitted properly so this is only a temp fix for now.

Before:

After:

Ive also colour coded the engine cover to match the car, not the cheapest rattle can you can buy but I think it looks better than black.

Still plenty to do but Ive started all the little niggly jobs now the car is mostly going to be unused so I wont be rushing around at the begining of 2013 getting it ready for the shows. Engine bay needs a lot of work but Im hoping it will all be worth it come next year

Cheers,
Matt