View Single Post
Old 03-11-12, 04:53 PM   #9
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
I've spent some time in Russia when there was snow that totally buried cars. There were wrecks at the side of the road where snow ploughs had gone along clearing the road only to take out these cars that were so deep in snow they couldnt be seen.

Its crazy the speeds some of the people drive at, I was in a car that was doing probably around 60-70 and despite the spiked snow tyres you could feel the car wondering across the road as it lost traction. Also there seems to be no problem with drinking aload of vodka then jumping in the car. Can be very scary.

Having said that some of those drivers did well to get out of the way and keep control. Puts this countries driving in that sort of weather to shame. I was in the uni car park, parked next to a guy in a 3 series who was ramming his floor mats under the front wheels because he couldnt pull out of his car parking space. Didnt have the heart to tell him it was a rwd!!

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote