View Single Post
Old 07-11-12, 07:45 PM   #35
Chaz

Chaz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Be careful if you do the front passenger and drivers windows, we got pulled up in Scotland when we had a mid dark tint on the fronts. Were going to impound the car, unless we removed them at the side of the road. Couldnt get them off and in the end waved us on our way.

Got home and removed the fronts as we had scratched and damaged them. Tint guy said the only legal front tints is what they came out of the factory with.

Because the back is a dark tint, the fronts look tinted anyway.

Best check with the tint guys up your way. When I got my fronts removed there was a new Discovery, had the fronts done for a week and the police pulled him and told him to get them off. Thats down in Dorset.

Yeah the bloke who did my ZR said "You do realise the front limit is what they came out the factory with" I said " Yeah I know, just smoked on the front please " and he made me sign something lol..

I had limo tint on all 3 rear ones and the front two smoked, they wasnt mega dark but they were noticeable..

Iv never been pulled and iv had police walk round my ZR before and they never mentioned it, I dont think police care round here..

My mates got limo tint on all his windows on his fiesta and hes not been pulled yet..

I like the look of it so I think il risk it..

Only just bought the car so I think if I get pulled il say it came like it, they will check when I bought it and it will come up as me only owning it for a short period so I should be ok

If I get pulled in 6 months/12 months il be knackered
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote