View Single Post
Old 20-11-12, 09:54 PM   #112
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
I just need to weigh it all up properly as I do agree, the mk2 with 180 kit does have more presence on the road for sure but I've owned my mk1 for 3 years and still love the looks and feel of the car. One of the only ones Ive not got bored with tbh.
My issue is that the mk1 has also sdi's, mafam kit, egr blanked and decat and exhaust & 130k on clock.
New clutch and belt kit too within past 8 months.
It also has full electrics inside which when my son see's me open my window he always wants his down too which with winders is a pain.
Then there's the price of just £1000 which is very appealing too.

Then I see your mk2 with the kit on and think interior wise and higher mileage, is it enough to sway me back to the mk1. I don't know.
I love the mk2 & have wanted one for a while but it's always down to what is also more cost effective especially with 2 children now.
This is why I say I really need to weigh up the options but I do keep looking through this thread and thinking it does look good.