View Single Post
Old 09-12-12, 08:20 PM   #27
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Lol normal bandwagon without people talking both sides of the story.

For reference the engine came from a ZT, elderly guy called Jon who's retired and does a bit of driving every now and then. He wanted to sell his car but could get the money for it so broke it.

It was marked because of the issue with the first engine, this engine had given Jon no trouble at all so there shouldn't have been a problem.

End of the day, George knows how to time a ZS180 and other KV6 engines, I know for sure he wouldn't tamper with a engine for the sake of it? what does it give him other than grief bearing in mind he had already replaced a USED engine sold in good faith ( with warranty mind) FOC (so im told)

anyway I'm glad you sorted it

Ross

p.s i have posted this for a bit more or how this happened rather than defending. I am sure George has sold 50 kv6 engines in the past few years with no come backs, just so happens this one caused some bother.

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 09-12-12 at 08:23 PM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote