View Single Post
Old 11-12-12, 09:10 AM   #7
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlened View Post
Been up for sale almost 48 hours now. Got 4 watchers and I've had one enquiry from someone asking what performance is like in comparison to a ZR 160, and then telling me a V6 should way better than a ZR 160!!!

I would of thought at the price I've got it up for it would of generated a little more interest than that.
In my experience watchers count for nothing .... I'm watching a load of cars right now, that I will never own - but I'm just interested to see what they go for !

The time of year ain't going to mean that you'll get a quick sale mate to be honest .... The ZR guy is probably interested and it's not just a figures thing ... it's the way the V6 delivers that makes the difference.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote