Thread: brands trackday
View Single Post
Old 14-12-12, 01:59 PM   #23
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve mead View Post
Mick was that the surtees as it used to be or the surtees after bottom bend conversion?
No idea, was a few years back when I first ran it (poss 10 yrs) then about 3 years ago I think last time. I just remember asking myself why everyone was backing off leaving Cooper Straight before entering Surtees when I just kept the pedal in. Getting the right line through Clearways into Clark Curve got me everytime. Paddock Hill Bend................never had big enough balls to take that as I wanted as dearly wished to drive home in the zed afterwards! A track I do love for its quick and busy laps and lots of people getting tied up in knots. No idea what a decent laptime is there, I'll need to dig out some times I did in the Palmer Audi.