View Single Post
Old 27-12-12, 09:53 AM   #1
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
A Very Happy Christmas Had by me... errrr NOT!

So this Christmas the following happened...

1. Alarm problems have got worse, now the alarm sounds 15 seconds after setting it so I have to put it in Valet mode (might as well not have an alarm) to stop the issues.

2. Went through a puddle and I think I supercooled the exhaust as now it is blowing in multiple places - is stainless steel exhaust too!

3. Clutch hydraulics exploded on me on way home yesterday (slave is fubared and so is the bracket), so had to drive 250 miles without a clutch! Stuck my backup set on in the dark last night, solved the issue temporarily, I can see the slave is starting to crack already

4. Numberplate bulbs don't work any more and holes have been cut so can't fit the new units I purchased, so now need to bond them to the bumper

5. Have discovered a clicking noise coming from front, drivers side of car under any breaking or accelerating\decelerating, needs looking at before I go on a long journey again.

6. MOT is coming up (booked for 16th Jan) and most of the above need sorting by then.

7. Mobile phone decided it no longer likes me and the phone speaker (one that goes to your ear, not the loud speaker) and the headphone jack no longer work, so my choice for phone calls is limited to loud speaker or bluetooth headset, how annoying can it be!

8. My tenant called to tell me that the roof is leaking quite badly... Looks like some re-pointing work is needed around the chimney!

On the plus side it seems my luck never runs out, shame its bad luck all the time though!

So... Who has a spare sheddist kit I can nab? or can tell me what parts I need to do a DIY version of it?

Also any other ideas for the other issues would be greatly received!

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote