View Single Post
Old 29-12-12, 10:10 AM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
My black Mk2 came to me with 4 owners from a Peugeot main dealer - I was the fifth. I sold it to a youngster and he got bored after lavishing a few quid on it. It was bought by Sheppeytrio on here so he was the 7th. He sold it as he wanted an estate. So - it's on about it's 8th owner at least. Had nothing to do with the car whatsoever - just owners deciding they wanted something different.

Number of owners could be an issue, but come on - there are probably 10 guys on this site that have owned their ZSs for more than 2 years. I've had loads and none of them for over a year.

Don't write the car off on the basis of owners would be my input. There's very little that a full service and a check using this sites buyer's guides that will bite you with these - and you know it.

And it'll go for pennies .....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote