Thread: Plans for 2013
View Single Post
Old 31-12-12, 01:55 PM   #24
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
So far it's not going well - I managed to pick up a brand new hood for the F - list price is £500 + VAT + the associated electrics, I paid just £240.

However the oil leak on the ZS went from 0.5L/500 miles to 0.5L/20 miles durring the journey so now I need to get that sorted before anything else.

Yesterday was quite resonable weather and I was given the green card to spend it on cars.

I had a shower and went out to get stuck in and it started spitting with rain so decided rather than taking the hard top off the F and dealing with the cruise control I do some small jobs -

Stripped the new door handles for painting - the spray paint was too wet and as it was cold it wasn't going on well - the covers on the patio furniture have a yellow tinge

Tried re-assembling the new centre consol - took me an hour to get the cigar lighter in and I messed up labaling the USB charger switch.

Tried finding the leak on the suspension on the F but it has leaked to much to get underneath

I tried sorting my small pile of small bits and ended up with more of a mess and a bigger pile

Finally I tried rebooting the bluetooth in the ZS, I gave up when I realised I'd have to take the glovebox out and I CBA

Happy new year - it can only get better LOL