View Single Post
Old 08-01-13, 09:57 AM   #8
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Trouble is, I can remember getting 4 galls or 18.18 litres for a £1.00, I know wages have gone up etc, but we used to go off for weekend drives and fuel costs never came into it.

All seemed to go wrong when we went from gallons to litres, used to be near riots when the govt. put a 1p on a gallon. Now they put 2p or 3p on a litre and get away with it, few moans and apart for that lorry blockade not much opposition.

Now we are being priced off the roads, the govt. are starting to get worried because of the falling revenue from fuel tax and the VAT on the fuel.

So they are now talking about making us pay to use motorways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect they are finding that more drivers are going for the zero or low road tax cars and cars like our V6's are no longer so popular, reflected a bit in the stupid low values.

Must pull my hands away from the keyboard before I really starttttttttttttttttt.