View Single Post
Old 19-01-13, 09:14 AM   #3
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I had the same with A. Flux, their renewal was nearly double and they expect you to pay it. I too shopped around and think Greenlight were the benchmark. Nearly £300 cheaper and guess what Flux bettered it. What annoys me is that they can reduce it but they still try and exploit the consumer. Something must be done to stop this, it is robbery.

Once upon a time the car was worth over 15 times the cost of insuring it, today some policies cost more than the value of the car, where is this seen as acceptable? This refers to the older drivers with full ncb, nil points etc. Younger drivers are always loaded as they expolit them as they need their cars due to peer pressure.