Thread: Is this?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-13, 07:06 PM   #12
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Well - I followed up on this advert today searching on their name. Found the garage - vision motors Stafford - Vauxhall main dealer.

They took in the ignition blue 180 saloon recently. I asked them to check 3 things for me -

What interior does it have - has the rear bumper sagged with the clips showing - are the door handles OK - is there any service history showing a cambelt change.

It has blue alcantara - the bumper has sagged - both front door handles are loose with the trims coming away - and there is no service history whatsoever.

With that in mind, I asked if there was any flex on price ..... None whatsoever said the salesman - and despite me having a quick discussion, he was adamant, no flex, that's what they gave for it and so that's what they want.

http://www.visionvauxhall.co.uk/used-cars/729/mg-zs

Now I know that the bumper and handles is a common thing and fixable, but as a result - I'm out - with those issues my offer would've been about £1200 tops unseen, hence this post because if there's someone near them who fancies a look and goes round there with cash - there may just be a decent car to be had, especially if that interior is in good nick.

Last edited by Dan1971; 04-02-13 at 07:08 PM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote