View Single Post
Old 18-02-13, 09:23 PM   #125
Cally180

Cally180 is on a distinguished road
UPDATE TIME:

well this Sunday will see the Yellow Zed return to the track after its original outing in October and seeing January being cancelled.

since its first outing in October I would like to think its came on a bit with the following mods / repairs being done:
  • replacement inlet manifold
  • replacement VIS units
  • Force fed Induction feed
  • Dot 5.1 Racing Brake fluid
  • Replaced Coolant with new
  • track day tyres

along with a bit of a cosmetic changes to both body and wheels and a bit more further stripping out removing anything that just isn't required.

at the weekend we done a few finishing touches, like removed the remaining sound proofing, and considering where and how to mount a camera to record a few laps and get it fuelled up with spare fuel and all the bits to go with it.. still to sort the camera out, was thinking inside the hole where the passengers air bag was..

I was wanted to De-cat it and fit a rear strut brace but I haven't really had the time or bothered to crawl about under the car and remove the old cat to do it... so that can be the 1st job for it next time (if it survives Sunday) as for the strut brace, Trying to get a welder or someone with a welder to get it done is mission impossible almost.. I have had a few guys say its not a bother but then fall through.. BUT.. I might have that done this week at some point and if I do then I will be removing the existing 'parcel shelf frame' as thats kidding on its a strut brace just now...

on another note.. Me and my door cards will be parting way with one and another soon

... I wonder who'll end up with them

Cally180 is offline   Reply With Quote