View Single Post
Old 02-03-13, 05:37 PM   #52
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
And a brief summery of last weekend for those who can't be bothered to follow the link in the previous post.

After non use for a few weeks the battery decided to stop holding charge for more than a few seconds so I ended up in Halfords at 6.30pm as they were the only place open on a Saturday evening and I needed the car working the following day.

The following day I planned to drive to Manchester to collect 3 of my daughters and my grandaughter to return them home down here in the south. I got as far as Birmingham and the fuel pump died so the car was recovered to a local garage who replaced the pump the next day for £206 all in.

In the meantime my 22 yr old arranged for the 16 and 13 yr olds to come back by train and she opted to stay another week. I collected a loan car from the company doing the repairs and drove to Euston, met the girls and drove home.

Today I drove up to Brum and collected the ZS.