View Single Post
Old 19-03-13, 08:53 AM   #10
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
mine never used to to budge more than a degree or two - and that was one the original stat, and then on the replacement when the original one failed.

thankfully it is nothing i am too worried about as it is happy either in traffic or on a run - but the fact it is moing more than it ever has done in 10 years makes me think 'something' is not right...

And yes i know there is nothing actually wrong with the car - but so many people have said - you should get rid (not just cos it breaks frequently) but because it is getting close to 100k and will be worth even less...

apart from a a few new squeaks and creaks from the replaced windscreen she still feels nice and solid an no obvious wear anywhere still so have no intention of getting rid just yet...

Even though i thought i may need to as personal circumstances have changed... but looks like i can flog the fiesta for more cash and so the ZS can stay...
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote