View Single Post
Old 19-03-13, 12:50 PM   #12
DuckFeet

DuckFeet is on a distinguished road
lol 10 points! Stuff I was thinking but didn't want to post. Actually I was Prepping my brain to think first aid and a lot of screaming.

Poor diagram sorry, the red car pulled forward to join the others, then I turned into the sideroad. I had to wait for him a few seconds, which is why it was so annoying, I would have been out of harms way if he hadn't been a prat. Also no one stopped or got out their cars! what the hell? It doesnt hurt to shout "you ok mate?" out a window. I dunno.

Might have been the ZS, if it had I would have been parked up a good 5 minutes earlier

He hadn't reached the cycle lane yet. Given the visibility he had wherever he was he was going too fast in my opinion. I was in the road he wanted to occupy but obviously didnt see him (or I would have waited and hit him with the front of the car

I just phoned up to check on him, we're both fine and neither side is persuing anything. I think that means he doesn't see it being my fault, or we're both just easy going, lesson learned and glad no one was hurt. It's interesting to hear views on what should/shouldn't have happened there though.

edit: Is ther a good scratch repair guide here? I've got two about the same thickness as a bicycle brake...

Last edited by DuckFeet; 19-03-13 at 12:53 PM.
DuckFeet is offline   Reply With Quote