View Single Post
Old 24-03-13, 01:17 PM   #15
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
All good suggestions and info guys, thank you. Not so sure on Gold for the calipers myself but I think would have to do something different to the usual red setup.
Thanks James for the light info, didnt realise they were so similar but something to maybe look a bit more into.
I don't technically have a problem with the zs steering wheel but I don't really get why as standard te 45 one is more chunky and looks sportier too. I love smaller wheels thought which is why could be interested in an mgf/tf one. All depends what comes up for the right price. All the 45 ones I've found recently are either the soft feel style (not keen), plastic or just way overpriced imo.
Also the same with the lights, why do amber on the zs and clear on other models although I'm not so fussed about that as would tint the indicators again anyway just with a different product and possibly darker. Still again will have to see as nothing wrong with my tinted zs one at present.

I like the look of the Laguna splitter but still in two minds as to do it or not, need that final persuasion to make my choice but again don't really want to pay £40 upwards for the privilege of a used but of plastic as all can find on the bay is in that region. Maybe I'm being tight but I don't want it that much anyway.

Thanks for the ideas chaps