Thread: Gsxr 750
View Single Post
Old 07-04-13, 08:30 PM   #32
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneekyparrot View Post
You may need to strip the sticking caliper and either new seal kit or rebuild using red rubber lube. The 6 pots on the front can be a ****** for it also. I had a brand new pair but they sat for a while and had to strip and lube the seals twice on one side before the pistons worked properly :-/

P.
Ive got lucky with the front Paul as they seem fine & working well
last owner musta hardly used rear as thats whats giving me the problem
I tried to bleed the rear again today but no luck so stripped them and looks like the seals are shot & had rust furring on back of pistons..
dodgy heavy coating of Blue paint on front & rear brakes so kinda tempted to fully strip and repaint but dont quite feel brave enough so might send them off to be done properly for peace of mind.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote