View Single Post
Old 09-04-13, 07:58 PM   #96
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Well - home safe - car went well.

Light rain made it very slippery and there were a few guys on track that were pushing too hard for me to be honest. I was lucky during my stint as I went out at the back and so it took a long time for the faster guys to catch up with me, but when they did, they fairly flew past not paying any attention to the pass on the straights only part of the briefing, so I came in a bit early.

All in all a great little session. Car proved itself to be fast on the straights and safe in the bends at my low speed. Next time I'll hope for dry weather and then I'll maybe push a bit harder.

Lots of spins from some front and rear wheel drive cars, so very glad to get home unscathed.

Great to see you again Pete - Craig - hope it went well mate, sorry we couldn't stay to see you afterwards.

Daytona .... Where were you .... ?

Last edited by Dan1971; 09-04-13 at 08:05 PM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote