View Single Post
Old 12-04-13, 09:37 AM   #21
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_160zr View Post
Well had the Sheddist kit fitted yesterday and the bite point is still really low, although I know I can adjust that, the main concern is the clutch is nearly always making a racket, it whines when pulling away and rattles when in neutral, managed to get home ok (8miles ish) but it was a struggle to change gear.

I'm guessing its a new clutch that's needed as well? :-( anyone have a rough idea of what a garage is going to charge for this? Going to wait until I can get the LSD and lightened fly wheel so it can all be done at once, lucky car isn't my main driver so it can sit on the drive while I save the pennies.

Cheers,
Matt
Got mine done at a garage a while back - supplied and fitted cost was £450.

A guy on XPF is advertising some OE clutch bits at the moment. "Bigfella" I think, not sure if it's new or not. Not sure if it'll help your issues though.

http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=62116
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote