View Single Post
Old 21-12-07, 08:07 AM   #49
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Bad news guys - the ITG kit is available but my supplier would need to buy 20 to obtain, and pass on any, 20% discount. But he would need to pay cash up front and he isn't in a position to do this.

It seems that this is standard terms with ITG so if anyone (Ralph?) can afford to take this on then it may still be worth a look - saying that it's only going to reduce the price to ~£280 unless whoever arranges it decides to take a cut in margin?

Sorry about this guys & gals - but it does look like the BMC could be a good option at that price (£150) if all the bits are included.

Greg
Ralph should have some news about the BMC today so we shall see.

I had a feeling that the ITG would be difficult to get a discount on since it is a specific kit for the ZS unlike the BMC which is generic.

At least you tried dude .

Only other suggestion would be to post the group buy up on XPF and any of the other forums.........might be wise to PM a mod first though to make sure they are happy with it....DeMoNPauL for example on XPF......

at least that was you may be able to get the 20 people you need.........as for costs........I am unsure how you would go about getting hold of the full monies....

Maybe holding the cheques until you have 20 people? then once you have those........PM the peeps.......cash them in......once cleared place the order and then go from there??? thats a huge ask in terms of trust from peeps but there aren't many options open to you

Granville