View Single Post
Old 17-06-13, 11:03 AM   #22
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
What does she need pal .... Another "do stuff ? "
A pot of money Dan. It's been sorned since Nov '12 due to the holiday balance and spending money etc and now my dad's passing so it's not on my list of things to do. The longer it sits the more it needs to become roadworthy. x4 new tyres, two ball joints, brake fluid flush, ideally new brakes all round including discs and hoses, MOT and tax, so not much just expensive.

Once we have laid my dad to rest perhaps it'll be a welcome diversion and gradually get it looking good again. But it'll take a while as I don't have the money going spare to get it done in one hit.

Sorry to take the thread off topic. Hope to take in some driving roads when the zed is restored to good health. I still aim to take it up north for some action and see some of our northern friends, assuming I have some holiday left!