Thread: Why a T16
View Single Post
Old 17-06-13, 11:10 AM   #2
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
There is feck all room to fit a turbo in a KV6 engine bay, let alone the pipework and intercooler etc. Plus the engine would need some work to run the correct CR. The T16 is ready made and most parts are off the shelf so to speak in order to get it in and running. The KV6 is massive even when out of the engine bay. Probably not impossible but it'll take some work and some money to get it to run such figures and I doubt if the block design could take that level of power anyway.

If I had the money to do this I would go another route and would rather spend the money on a rwd conversion with a stonking V8 soundtrack. But then again would I spend/waste that amount of money or buy a different car......................