View Single Post
Old 16-07-13, 06:03 PM   #66
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
So apart from washing FE54 prior to going to MGSD I've not done anything to her, it's been shed, shed, shed - the extension now has a side, a back, floor (all in tongue and grove) and shelf uprights and I've been making the shelves.

The only car thing I've done is replace the water pump on the F. I managed to get the alternator drive pulley undone with my new toy, a Ryobi one+ impact driver, took all of 2 seconds. I then struggled for a while to understand how the manual cambelt adjuster works before deciding to just undo the water pump bolts until the tension was eased enough to slip the cambelt off, I reassembled it the same way and was impressed to get it all back together and an initial bleed done.

I'm not so happy to have had to top it up a couple of times although just a little. I was happy enough to take her to West Wittering on Sunday and then to work today, until the N/S hydroelastic suspension failed on the way back!