Thread: Quick thanks.!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 10:36 PM   #9
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
This one .....

How'd you get on with the drive back then Craig ?

Yep that's the one.! Looks so so sooooo nice in the flesh and feels so good to touch too. Really very nice.

Well in fairness on the way home the vis motor was working everytime like usual and didnt give a hint of fuss. Tonight however, it was flappin left right and centre so will be looking into that tomorrow morning hopefully before we go out for the afternoon. I will say that the exhaust has definitely changed in note too after our chat earlier as my mate confirmed it tonight when I drove past and then pulled up and he asked out right what have I changed on the exhaust as it sounded higher pitched and wasn't "as" burbley as usual tonight. So it has changed a bit which I thought it had, just seemed a bit more normal when I got to yours as after an hr of being pushed it always pops burbles and bangs nicely.

I will add another note of woe for the journey home, and that is that my sheddist master cylinder is leaking from the main seal inside the car as I've now finally traced where my fluid has been going over the past couple of weeks.
Thought was strange that it needed topping up but have it the benefit of doubt but its definitely gone as fluid is round the outer rubber seal and on the clutch pedal now too so another thing to sort out.

I know only minor things but just frustrating that at present its just one thing after another with mine.