Thread: Quick thanks.!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 10:53 PM   #11
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by POMPSKI View Post
Mate I have a spare sheddist master cylinder but it'l have to be a last resort as I dont want to break the spare kit up. Not sure how much adaptation from the original Honda one Sheddist done, hopefully none.

I've tried to contact him and am awaiting a reply to hopefully see what can be done to sort it. Its annoying as it is our only car and the mrs takes the 2 children out in it and if its a seal that's starting to go you never know when its going to throw the towel in as such and don't want them getting stranded somewhere.
Also supposed to be going away Tuesday for a few days and again just hope its doesn't get too much worse.

Hopefully Nigel will be back in touch soon and can get it fixed as I would've thought if its a kit he modifies / makes he must have replacement parts available to pass on too? Fingers crossed about that one anyway as its only been on there for about 1 year now.