Thread: Quick thanks.!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-13, 08:11 AM   #16
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by petet16 View Post
I'm pretty sure he didn't do anything to the internals of the m/cyl, so a seal kit should sort the leaking problem

I did wonder if something like that would be available but I work in the parts area and most seal kits I ever get asked for are not available to us. Think more because most company's would rather sell a complete unit now compared to a little accessory kit but its very frustrating. I know we as a company don't deal with every single supplier but it makes me wonder where you would get them from. Who or where would be a good place to try for something like that do you think?
I also now can't remember fully what the master cylinder came off of and its unidentifiable as all part no's were ground off the units upon assembly by the looks of things as I took them to work hoping to try and keep a note for spares which didnt happen.
Just can't believe this has started to go now and just before we're to be going away, I know its one of those things but it is frustrating.

Hopefully he shall get back to me soon so can get something sorted.