View Single Post
Old 04-09-13, 08:53 PM   #28
Din

Din has a spectacular aura aboutDin has a spectacular aura about
Zafiras.... are crap... practical, but rubbish.

I noticed when Lisa started ours today its got a rattle from the exhaust, sounds like the cat has fallen to bits... might explain why it feels so bloody gutless atm, was a tad tiresome towing the caravan with it the other week, constantly up and down the box on the slightest incline.

I bought it with a duff engine, (Z22SE), put a second hand lump in it, plus center and rear exhaust, steering rack... then the water pump, then egr valve, then alternator, oh yes then the ignition barrel snapped a few weeks back (common apparently), then it started leaking water... (K seal FTW lol), now the cats rattling... constant pain in the backside... but very practical.... i want to ditch the seven seats and get the Mrs an early e46 320/323/328 petrol tourer tbh, i know parts are dear but knowing those straight six lumps like the back of my hand (and how good they are) makes it tempting..

Although im after my dads old Octavia 1.9pd 4x4 estate at the moment, its 06 plate and immaculate, he jus bought a 10 plate Tsi, and gave the other one to my mum, so im gonna get saving for when they get rid of it in a year lol
Din is offline   Reply With Quote