View Single Post
Old 08-09-13, 09:22 AM   #9
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Let's face it, the ZS is an enthusiasts car on a budget or one someone falls into by mistake. It is not a modern car but does fit well into ones budget and a fun package for the money. Most of us are still holding onto the aura of what it was when it was new and have not been honest when comparing to the newer breed out there today.

I can honestly say while my zed was off the road for around 8 months I drove only the Vectra, yawn some might say but you know what I actually enjoyed driving it! Now my zed is back on the road I still enjoy the Vectra and use the zed once a week for work, weather permitting, and over the weekend. I would not consider it an everyday car now (too many mods?), however it is probably more of an age thing for me and I like the comfort a newer car brings.

So anyone selling up and maybe regretting it, do not worry, there will be enough to go round and at low prices, so could be a second car for some if and when the time comes.

As for car regrets, I want another Discovery as miss mine!